What Sets Us Apart
- Vantage exclusive itinerary provides the best Russian experience, with centrally located hotel stays for 3 nights in Moscow & 4 nights in St. Petersburg, plus an exclusively chartered 7-night river cruise on the Russian waterways
- Experience Russia with our Cultural Connections: Indulge your senses with a blini cooking lesson, Russian language lesson, Russian vodka tasting, Shashlyk lunch, and more!
- Wine included with dinners aboard ship!
Your Price Includes
- Purchase your airfare from Vantage and your airport transfers, fuel surcharges, and government taxes and fees are included
Accommodations: 14 nights' accommodations: 3 nights at the Superior First-Class Moscow Marriott Grand Hotel, 7 nights aboard the chartered MS Tolstoy** in an outside stateroom, and 4 nights at the Superior First-Class Radisson Royal Hotel St. Petersburg
- 12 included sightseeing tours — PLUS Cultural Connections — a value of $1200 per couple!
- Antenna Audio headsets to enhance your sightseeing experience during your cruise and on extensions
- 30 Meals: 14 breakfasts, 7 lunches, and 9 dinners (including Captain’s Welcome & Farewell Dinners) and wine with all shipboard dinners
- 4 English-Speaking European Vantage Program Managers — to accompany you throughout your trip
- QuietVox headsets to enhance your sightseeing experience during your cruise, and on extensions!
- All transfers and baggage handling overseas (where permitted) when you purchase your airfare from Vantage
- Visa service to facilitate obtaining your Russian visa (required)
- Vantage 5% Travel Reward, received upon your return, to use toward
next Vantage Memorable Journey®
**Please note: Cruising in Russia is a wonderful experience, and while the ms Tolstoy is a friendly and, comfortable Russian-style ship typical of the region, its amenities differ from those of of a Vantage company-owned ship.
13 Sightseeing Tours — a value of $1200 per couple!
- Moscow city tour featuring Red Square, and St. Basil’s Cathedral
- Tour of the Kremlin, State Armory Chambers & Museum
- Walking tour of Uglich, Church of Prince Dimitry the Spilled Blood
- Tour of 11th-century town of Yaroslavl
- Visit to the Old Governor’s House in Yaroslavl with a tour of the art gallery
- Half-day tour to Rostov the Great
- Goritsy city tour
- Visit to the Resurrection Nunnery in Goritsy
- Walking tour of the Kizhi Island Open Air Museum of Architecture
- Visit to the wooden homes and handicraft market in Mandrogi with a Russian barbecue lunch
- City tour of St. Petersburg, with visit to Peter & Paul Fortress
- Tour of the Hermitage Museum
- Tour of Catherine Palace and Gardens
Plus Cultural Connections
- Ride on Moscow’s Metro
- Home-hosted visit in Uglich
- Visit a local food market in Yaroslavl
- Meet local students in Yaroslavl
- Onboard Ship: Blini cooking lesson, Russian lessons, lectures on Russian culture, vodka, fairy tales, and Russian history
- Local entertainment on board