Single Supplements now reduced — available on every departure!
Extend Your Adventure
Iguassu Falls, Argentina and Brazil
View Extension Details
Your Price Includes:
FROM $1,199 PER PERSON | 3 DAYS | $400 PER DAY
After our Antarctica polar exploration, visit another natural wonder with our optional post-trip extension. Travel to spectacular Iguassu Falls National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site of 275 thundering falls on the border of Brazil and Argentina. Second in size only to Victoria Falls, this series of cataracts once prompted Eleanor Roosevelt to take pity on her country’s most famous falls, saying “Poor Niagara” as she gazed upon mighty Iguassu. The falls are all impressive, but the most spectacular is the Devil’s Throat: the 2,300 foot long spectacle separates Argentina and Brazil.
- Included flights: 1 domestic flight from Buenos Aires to Iguassu Falls
- Accommodations: 2 nights near Iguassu Falls National Park at the First-Class Panoramic Grand Hotel
- 5 meals: 3 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
- 2 sightseeing tours featuring both the Brazilian & Argentinean sides of the falls
- All transportation while on tour
- All transfers and baggage handling while overseas, beginning at our hotel
- A regional expert to accompany you
DAY 17: Buenos Aires, Argentina / Iguassu Falls, Brazil
Fly from Buenos Aires to Iguassu Falls today. This thrilling extension opens a window to the power and beauty of nature whose lush, green environment is far different from Antarctica. We begin our exploration at the national park on the Argentinean side of the cascades. After an included lunch, we take a walking tour of the upper falls. This evening, we check in at our hotel, located in the heart of Puerto Iguazu, on the Argentinean side of the falls.
Included meals: Breakfast & Lunch
DAY 18: Iguassu Falls
This morning, we visit the Brazilian side of the falls and take in spectacular panoramic views. Begin with a walking tour with magnificent views of Devil's Throat, where torrents crash into a narrow canyon from three sides. You'll have time this afternoon for lunch on your own before heading back to your hotel on the Argentinean side of the falls, or you can enjoy an optional Jeep tour of the jungle near the falls, followed by a thrilling speed boat ride into the falls for pictures (and getting soaking wet!). Dinner is included at the hotel tonight.
Included meals: Breakfast & Dinner
DAY 19: Iguassu Falls / Overnight flight home
Enjoy breakfast and a last morning at leisure in the hotel before we cross the border into Brazil for your flight home. Then, transfer to Iguassu Falls Airport for an overnight flight to the U.S. You'll arrive at your gateway city on Day 20; then connect to your flight back to your home city.
Included meals: Breakfast
Free Supplement (limited availability)
* Prices are per person, double occupancy, based on January dates. Free single supplement — a value of $149! Limited availability. This extension may not be available on all dates.
Be prepared for
your journey with
get your gear