Single Supplements now reduced — available on every departure!
Extend Your Journey
Lake Bled, Slovenia
View Extension Details
Your Price Includes:
FROM $899 PER PERSON | 4 DAYS | $225 PER DAY
Enhance your Adriatic cruise by stealing away to Lake Bled, Slovenia, for a four-day stay at a tranquil resort surrounded by the majestic Julian Alps. Take daily excursions to the region’s beautiful sights, such as Bled Castle, set on a cliff high above the lake. Cultural Connections include visits to a medieval village and a gingerbread maker, giving you insight into the unique local lifestyle, and you'll also get a chance to take a cable car to Vogel Mountain and visit the Planica Nordic Museum. Stay at a grand lakeside resort that offers unbeatable views and relax after each day of sightseeing.
- Transfer between Zagreb and Lake Bled
- 3 nights' accommodations at the Hotel Golf (or similar)
- 5 meals: 3 breakfasts and 2 dinners
- 6 sightseeing tours and Cultural Connections, including Bled Castle tour, tours of Bohinj Lake and Kranjska Gora, cable car to Vogel Mountain, visit to Planica Museum, walking tour of Ljubljana, and a traditional gingerbread-making demonstration
- Services of your Vantage Adventure Leader
- All transfers and baggage handling (where permitted)
DAY 13 : Zagreb, Croatia / Ljubljana, Slovenia / Lake Bled
After breakfast, transfer to Ljubljana, Slovenia’s capital city, for a sightseeing tour. Arrive in Lake Bled this evening and then gather with your fellow travelers for a Welcome Dinner in your hotel’s lakeside restaurant.
Included meals: dinner
DAYS 14-15: Lake Bled
Spend Day 14 exploring this scenic region, starting with a trip to the Bled Castle, set atop a cliff towering over the lake. Then, move on to the nearby Bohinj Lake, where you will take a cable car to Vogel Mountain, which offers hiking and skiing opportunities. After time for lunch on your own, return to the hotel for an afternoon at leisure. In the evening, you can join your Adventure Leader for a pub crawl, if you're interested.
Day 15 takes you to the mountain town of Kranjska Gora, a hotspot for winter sports. You'll have the chance to go for a pleasant included walk and visit the Planica Olympic Park and Museum. Cultural Connection: This evening, enjoy dinner at a traditional local restaurant with a presentation on gingerbread making.
Included meals: 2 breakfasts, 1 dinner
> or similar
DAY 16 : Lake Bled / Return Home
Transfer to the airport for you flight home.
Included meals: breakfast
* Prices are per person double occupancy based on Apr & Oct dates. Add $100 per person for all other dates. Single supplement $149.
Be prepared for
your journey with
get your gear