Enjoy this vessel on these Vantage trips:
- Registry: Russia
- Renovated: 2018
- Length: 423 ft.
- Beam: 55 ft.
- Decks: 4
- Passengers: 248
Named for Tchaikovsky’s “Swan Lake”, the ms Crucelake is just as elegant as the ballet of her namesake. The most deluxe ship on the Volga River, all cabins onboard the ms Crucelake and all common areas are renovated for the 2020 sailing season. Completely rebuilt in 2018, your Vantage group will enjoy the best, intimate access to the restaurant on the same uppermost sleeping deck, and each cabin on this fourth deck has a balcony.
Each suite is named for a famous ballerina and ranges in size for couples from 188 to 226 square feet; there are also four supplement-free cabins for solo travelers. Announcements are in several languages including English. You’ll enjoy daily and nightly concerts and entertainment, and:
Please note that the currency on board is Russian Ruble
- Intimate cruising, with no more than 250 travelers on board
- Exclusive onboard Concierge service
- Restaurants Odette and Odile, serving a mix of international cuisine and Russian specialties
- Café Libretto coffee shop
- Fouette and Crush bars and lounges
- Outside lounge
- Onboard local entertainment
- Upper deck, with lounge chairs
- Swan Park conference hall and movie theater
- 1 complimentary drink included with lunch on board
- 1 complimentary glass of red or white wine with dinner
- 1 complimentary bottle of mineral water on days with shore excursions
- Private cocktail/tea sessions throughout the cruise, including cakes, sandwiches, tea/coffee, and a complimentary drink
- Nonsmoking throughout interior (designated smoking area on open-air deck)
For the crew:
Subject to your satisfaction and to show appreciation for a job well done, we recommend a gratuity of $9 per person, per day, preferably in Rubles (cash). This gratuity also includes tip for the local guides and drivers for tours included from the ship.
For Vantage Cruise Directors:
Recommended gratuity for your Vantage Cruise Director is $10 – $12 USD per Vantage traveler per day. It is customary to tip your Cruise Director at the end of the tour. Gratuities for Cruise Directors should be paid, preferably, in Rubles.