Enjoy this vessel on these Vantage trips:
Cruise the newly refurbished m/s River Navigator
- Registry: Germany
- Entered Service: 2002
- Refurbished: 2020
- Passenger Capacity: 117
- Length: 360 feet
- Crew: 40
- Draft: 5 ft.
The intimate m/s River Navigator
has been newly refurbished to provide more of the comfort, convenience, and style you expect from Vantage. Here you’ll enjoy the most intimate cruising experience with a total of only 69 cabins onboard, including a NEW Frank Sinatra Suite (formerly the Owner's Suite) and three different categories of NEW single cabins (with a choice of french balcony, panoramic or two large windows). Built from the keel up to meet Vantage's specifications, the ship features spacious, well-appointed stateroom/s and public areas, including a comfortable main lounge with a 75” flat screen television (where you can watch all your favorites on the Sports Channel.)
For nostalgic fun there’s the new Rat Pack Lounge, the perfect place to relax with friends. Enjoy classic cocktails, original artwork, and a jukebox filled with hits from Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis, Dean Martin, and other icons of 50s and 60s jazz and pop! In keeping with the Rat Pack theme, we’ve renamed our suites after these always-stylish stars.
The m/s River Navigator: Catered Exclusively to Vantage Travelers
FREE State-of-the-Art Interactive Features Onboard!
- NEW: One Owner's Suite — 301 sq. ft. — with all the amenities of a Deluxe suite & more!
- NEW: Single Stateroom/s — 165 sq. ft. — the largest number of single stateroom/s in on European Rivers!
- Ships designed with the American traveler in mind
- Intimate cruising with no more than 117 passengers on board
- Single seating dining with a tempting menu of American and European favorites, plus wine with dinner at Captain’s Welcome & Farewell Dinners
- Elevator between Explorer and Navigator decks, with a hydraulic chair lift to open-air Solaris Deck
- Non-smoking throughout interior (designated smoking area on open-air Solaris Deck)
- Best passenger-to-staff ratio you’ll find anywhere! Better than 4-to-1!
- Memorable onboard performances in the Rat Pack Lounge
- USB Ports in every stateroom
The Green Fleet: Environmentally Friendly Ships
- True Video on Demand . . . watch what you want, when you want, from our vast library of movies.
- Access to many US television channels such as M/SNBC, CNN, Discovery, and many more.
- View your journey, daily destination highlights, important events, flight information and many other key information from the comfort of your cabin.
- Follow your ship's journey through real time GPS tracking.
- Ship wide, wireless internet access… stay connected to loved ones through Facebook, email.
- Easily book your next Memorable Journey with full access to VantageTravel.com
Vantage’s new ships are designed to the latest eco-friendly standards. That helps ensure a better cruise experience for you and a better future for your children and grandchildren.
Services & Amenities
- Energy-efficient Tier 2 engines run quieter, produce less exhaust, and save fuel.
- State-of-the-art water- and energy-saving are employed throughout, including “smart cabin” system/s and bright, efficient LED lighting.
- Quieter, more efficient hull designs save fuel and produce less wake.
- Waste treatment and recycling system/s comply fully with strict European Union standards. For example, 90% of water used on the ship is cleaned to drinking water quality before being returned to the river.
- FREE Wi-fi Internet access* (*Please Note: Connection quality varies depending on location)
- Luxurious hotel-style linens, L'Occitane de Provence amenities!
- Early riser breakfast available daily
- Free coffee, tea & hot chocolate available 24 hours a day
- Wide selection of bicycles including “E-Bikes” onboard for complimentary use in ports
- Morning Exercise Stretching on the Sundeck (weather permitting)
- Shuffleboard and mini-golf available on the Sundeck
- Fitness room with treadmill, stationary bicycle, free weights and step machine plus walking/jogging track
- Souvenirs and sundries available
- Playing cards and selection of games available
- Cocktail lounge serving from noon until last guest retires
- Nightly entertainment with local performers coming aboard in select ports
- Relax in the new Rat Pack Lounge, located on the Navigator deck. Vintage posters and Rat Pack décor, special “gasoline” (that’s Rat Pack for “cocktails,”) and a jukebox filled with tunes by Frank, Dean, Sammy and other icons of 50s and 60s pop and jazz make this a ring-a-ding spot to relax.