The intimate ms River Navigator
provides the comfort, convenience, and style you expect from Vantage. Here you’ll enjoy the most intimate cruising experience with a total of only 70 cabins onboard, including the Frank Sinatra Suite (formerly the Owner's Suite) and single cabins on two decks (with large windows). Built from the keel up to meet Vantage's specifications, the ship features spacious, well-appointed staterooms and public areas, including a comfortable main lounge with a 75” flat screen television (where you can watch all your favorites on the Sports Channel.) For nostalgic fun there’s the new Rat Pack Lounge, the perfect place to relax with friends. Enjoy classic cocktails, original artwork, and a jukebox filled with hits from Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis, Dean Martin, and other icons of 50s and 60s jazz and pop. You'll also be treated to a performance by the Crooner Lenard Band as they make their way through the Great American Songbook and perform jazz, swing, blues, boogie, rock and roll, and pop classics! In keeping with the Rat Pack theme, we’ve renamed our suites after these always-stylish stars.
The ms River Navigator: Catered Exclusively to Vantage Travelers
- One Owner's Suite – 300 sq. ft. – with all the amenities of a Deluxe suite & more!
- Single Staterooms – 150 sq. ft. – the largest single staterooms in all of Europe!
- Ships designed with the American traveler in mind
- Intimate cruising with no more than 134 passengers on board
- Single seating dining with a tempting menu of American and European favorites, plus wine with dinner at Captain’s Welcome & Farewell Dinners
- Elevator between Explorer and Navigator decks, with a hydraulic chair lift to open-air Solaris Deck
- Non-smoking throughout interior (designated smoking area on open-air Solaris Deck)
- Best passenger-to-staff ratio you’ll find anywhere! Better than 4-to-1!
- Memorable onboard performances in the Rat Pack Lounge by the Crooner Lenard Band
FREE State-of-the-Art Interactive Features Onboard!
- True Video on Demand…watch what you want, when you want, from our vast library of movies. See our movie list
- Access to many US television channels such as MSNBC, CNN, Discovery, Weather and many more.
- View your journey, daily destination highlights, important events, flight information and many other key information from the comfort of your cabin.
- Follow your ship's journey through real time GPS tracking.
- Ship wide, wireless internet access… stay connected to loved ones through Facebook, email.
- Easily book your next Memorable Journey with full access to VantageTravel.com
The Green Fleet: Environmentally Friendly Ships
Vantage’s new ships are designed to the latest eco-friendly standards. That helps ensure a better cruise experience for you and a better future for your children and grandchildren.
- Energy-efficient Tier 2 engines run quieter, produce less exhaust, and save fuel.
- State-of-the-art water- and energy-saving are employed throughout, including “smart cabin” systems and bright, efficient LED lighting.
- Quieter, more efficient hull designs save fuel and produce less wake.
- Waste treatment and recycling systems comply fully with strict European Union standards. For example, 90% of water used on the ship is cleaned to drinking water quality before being returned to the river.
Services & Amenities
- FREE Wi-fi Internet access*
- Luxurious hotel-style linens, L'Occitane de Provence amenities!
- Early riser breakfast available daily
- Free coffee, tea & hot chocolate available 24 hours a day
- Fitness room with treadmill, stationary bicycle, free weights and step machine plus walking/jogging track
- Souvenirs and sundries available
- Playing cards and selection of games available
- Cocktail lounge serving from noon until last guest retires
- Nightly entertainment featuring onboard keyboardist, with local performers coming aboard in select ports
- Relax in the new Rat Pack Lounge, located on the Navigator deck. Vintage posters and Rat Pack décor, special “gasoline” (that’s Rat Pack for “cocktails,”) and a jukebox filled with tunes by Frank, Dean, Sammy and other icons of 50s and 60s pop and jazz make this a ring-a-ding spot to relax.
Your Deluxe Suite or Stateroom:
Join us and unpack just once in your private stateroom. All staterooms face outside and feature a glorious view. Deluxe staterooms and suites on the Navigator deck have French balconies, which offer the best of all worlds: grand, panoramic views and the ability to open your room to fresh river breezes — without reducing valuable interior space, the way a traditional balcony does.
Treat Yourself ... to a Suite:
Make the most of your journey by upgrading to a 225-square-foot Suite at a surprisingly reasonable price.. Or be the one lucky traveler per departure who reserves the top-of-the-line Owner's Suite, available on each Vantage ship.
If you're traveling solo, you'll also have the choice of reserving a single cabin so you don't have to pay based on double room rates. (Availability is limited, so reserve promptly if interested.)
Five-Star Dining for the American Palate
You can look forward to gourmet cuisine that reflects genuine local fare adapted for the American palate. The chefs aboard our river ships have been trained in the European style, attending the best culinary schools and serving apprenticeships under master chefs.
The Compass Rose Dining Room:
In our elegant Compass Rose dining room, enjoy one-seating dining, with no seating plan, so you can dine with whomever you choose. In this refined yet relaxed atmosphere, you'll find crisp white table linens, fine crystal, Villeroy & Boch dinnerware and silverware, fresh flowers, and attentive service.
Here, our chefs offer a daily menu of choices, including savory vegetarian and heart-healthy, lighter dishes, plus a salad bar at every lunch. We also offer generous breakfast and lunch buffets, and an afternoon snack. Tea, coffee, and hot chocolate are available around the clock.
Healthy Choices at Every Meal:
With so many of your meals included, you’ll have ample opportunity to sample the best of regional cuisine – on board our ships, in our hotels, in local restaurants, even in family homes. But along with the international fare you’ll also find many American favorites and choices for the health-conscious.
View our Sample Dinner Menu
Join us in the Rat Pack Lounge:
For nostalgic fun, come to the Rat Pack Lounge to enjoy classic cocktails, original artwork, and a jukebox filled with hits from Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis, Dean Martin, and other icons of 50s and 60s jazz and pop. In keeping with the Rat Pack theme, we've renamed our suites after these always-stylish stars.
Please note, smoking is not permitted indoors; there is a designated smoking area outside.
On what side of the ship should I book my cabin?
It does not matter, as there is no "better" side of the ship. On some days, port-side cabins will be docked facing the shore; on other days it will be the starboard-side cabins.
*Complimentary Wi-Fi service is available aboard the ships in our Deluxe European river fleet. However, because the availability of wireless Internet access is based on local cell phone coverage (vs cable connections), unavoidable wireless service blackouts may occur.