Enjoy this vessel on these Vantage trips:
Vantage's Deluxe state-of-the-art, river cruise ship — m/s River Splendor
- Refurbished: 2020
- Entered Service: 2013
- Passenger Capacity: 174
- Crew: 46
- Length: 442 ft.
- Width: 38 ft.
- Draft: 4.8 ft.
The m/s River Splendor: Catering Exclusively to Vantage Travelers
- New for 2020! 14 supplement-free solo cabins, 6 with French balconies
- New for 2020! 8 adjoining cabins to stay close to friends and family
- New for 2020! Solo Connections — Exclusive onboard events
- New for 2020! Exclusive concierge service available on every departure
- Sister ship of the m/s River Discovery II
- Owner's Suite is 330 square feet with all the amenities of a Deluxe suite including a mini-bar. Beds can be converted to queen size!
- 81% of staterooms have French balconies
- Bigger staterooms
- Wi-Fi* throughout the ship
- Professional espresso machine in the lounge, Nespresso™ machines in Owner’s Suite, Deluxe Suites, A & AS cabins
The Green Fleet: Environmentally Friendly Ships
- River cruise ship designed with the American traveler in mind
- Intimate cruising with no more than 174 passengers on board
- Single seating dining with a tempting menu of American and European favorites, plus complimentary wine, beer, and soft drinks included with dinner every night on board
- Elevator between Odyssey, Explorer and Navigator decks, with a hydraulic chair lift from Navigator Deck to open-air Solaris Deck
- Non-smoking throughout interior (designated smoking area on open-air Solaris Deck)
- Best passenger-to-staff ratio you'll find in luxury travel!
Vantage’s new ships are designed to the latest eco-friendly standards. That helps ensure a better cruise experience for you and a better future for your children and grandchildren.
FREE State-of-the-Art Interactive Features Onboard!
- Energy-efficient Tier 2 engines run quieter, produce less exhaust, and save fuel
- State-of-the-art water- and energy-saving are employed throughout, including “smart cabin” systems and bright, efficient LED lighting
- Quieter, more efficient hull designs save fuel and produce less wake
- Waste treatment and recycling systems comply fully with strict European Union standards. For example, 90% of water used on the ship is cleaned to drinking water quality before being returned to the river
- We provide you with a souvenir refillable water bottle to be used daily on excursions
Services & Amenities
- True Video on Demand . . . watch what you want, when you want, from our vast library of movies
- Access to many US television channels such as MSNBC, CNN, Discovery, and many more
- View your journey, daily destination highlights, important events, flight information and many other key information from the comfort of your cabin
- Follow your ship's journey through real time GPS tracking
- Ship-wide, wireless internet access . . . stay connected to loved ones through email, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other social media channels
- Easily book your next Memorable Journey with full access to VantageTravel.com
Please note that double-docking side by side is common practice in many European ports and there may be times you have to walk through another ship to get to shore.
- FREE Wi-Fi throughout the ship *Please Note: Connection quality varies depending on location
- Mini-golf, chess board and shuffleboard on Sundeck
- Entertainment onboard featuring local performers coming aboard in select ports, plus jukebox filled with nostalgic music hits
- Onboard musician playing in the lounge during cocktail hour and dinner in the dining room. Musician also plays music to dance to in the lounge while bar is open on nights that outside entertainment is not onboard — so there is always nightly entertainment
- Bicycles, including “E-Bikes,” onboard for complimentary use in ports
- Morning exercise stretching on the Sundeck when the weather is temperate
- Fitness room with treadmill, stationary bicycle, free weights, plus walking/jogging track on Solaris deck
- Early riser breakfast available daily
- Free coffee, tea & hot chocolate available 24 hours a day; cookies and snacks every afternoon
- Captain's Club with floor-to-ceiling windows for incomparable views. When the weather is right, we retract the glass roof and slide open the back wall for a full alfresco experience.
- Complimentary local wines, locally brewed beers, and soft drinks available every night at dinner during your river cruise
- Full cocktail selection available for purchase
- Enjoy complimentary cocktail-making demonstrations onboard
- Cocktail lounge serving from noon until last guest retires
- Playing cards and selection of board games available to enjoy with family and friends, including new friends you meet on the ship
- Luxurious hotel-style linens, L'Occitane de Provence bath products, and much more
- Souvenirs and sundries available
- Twice-daily housekeeping service with evening turndown
- Pamper yourself onboard by visiting the Massage Studio
- Elevator between Navigator, Explorer, and Odyssey decks, plus hydraulic chairlift to the open-air Solaris deck
*Complimentary Wi-Fi service is available aboard the ships in our Deluxe European river fleet. However, because the availability of wireless Internet access is based on local cell phone coverage (vs cable connections), unavoidable wireless service blackouts may occur