Vantage's Deluxe state-of-the-art ship — ms River Voyager — The Greatest Ship on the European Rivers
- Double sinks in the bathroom of the Owner's Suite
- Jacuzzi bath and separate shower in the bathroom of the Owner's Suite
- Remote controlled curtains in all Deluxe Suites
- Individually-controlled tilt-up mattresses in all Deluxe Suites
- Self-defogging mirrors in the bathrooms of all cabins
- Complimentary Ice cream buffet station available in the Cotton Club Lounge
- Professional Espresso machine in the lounge
- One additional US plug in all staterooms
- A jazz-themed ship — from The Blue Note Lounge to the musician-named suites
The ms River Voyager: Catered Exclusively to Vantage Travelers
- Ships designed with the American traveler in mind
- Intimate cruising with no more than 176 passengers on board
- Single seating dining with a tempting menu of American and European favorites, plus wine included with dinner
- Two different pricing categories for single travelers
- Non-smoking throughout interior (designated smoking area on open-air Solaris Deck)
- Best passenger-to-staff ratio you'll find anywhere! Better than 4-to-1!
- All announcements are made in English
New State-of-the-Art Interactive Features On Board!
- True Video on Demand…watch what you want, when you want, from our vast library of movies. See our movie list
- Access to many US television channels such as MSNBC, CNN, Discovery, Weather and many more.
- View your journey, daily destination highlights, important events, flight information and many other key information from the comfort of your cabin.
- Follow your ship's journey through real time GPS tracking.
- Ship wide, wireless internet access… stay connected to loved ones through Facebook, email.
- Easily book your next Memorable Journey with full access to VantageTravel.com.
The Green Fleet: Environmentally Friendly Ships
Vantage’s new ships are designed to the latest eco-friendly standards. That helps ensure a better cruise experience for you and a better future for your children and grandchildren.
- Energy-efficient Tier 2 engines run quieter, produce less exhaust, and save fuel.
- State-of-the-art water- and energy-saving are employed throughout, including “smart cabin” systems and bright, efficient LED lighting.
- Quieter, more efficient hull designs save fuel and produce less wake.
- Waste treatment and recycling systems comply fully with strict European Union standards. For example, 90% of water used on the ship is cleaned to drinking water quality before being returned to the river.
Services & Amenities
- FREE Wi-fi throughout the ship *Please Note: Connection quality varies depending on location
- Early riser breakfast available daily
- Free coffee, tea & hot chocolate available 24 hours a day; cookies and snacks every afternoon
- Complimentary wine, beer, and soft drinks available every night at dinner during your river cruise
- Fitness room with treadmill, stationary bicycle, free weights, plus walking/jogging track on Solaris deck
- Souvenirs and sundries available
- Playing cards and selection of games available
- Blue Note Lounge serving from noon until last guest retires
- Entertainment onboard featuring local performers coming aboard in select ports, plus jukebox filled with nostalgic music hits
- Cotton Club Lounge with floor-to-ceiling windows for incomparable views. When the weather is right we retract the glass roof and slide open the back wall for a full alfresco experience.
- Twice-daily housekeeping service with evening turndown
- Massage Studio on board
- Elevator between Navigator, Explorer, and Odyssey decks, plus hydraulic chairlift to the open-air Solaris deck
Your Deluxe Suite or Stateroom
Join us and unpack just once in your private stateroom. All staterooms face outside and feature a glorious view. Seventy percent also have French balconies, which offer the best of all worlds: grand, panoramic views and the ability to open your room to fresh river breezes — without reducing valuable interior space, the way a traditional balcony does.
Treat Yourself ... to a Suite
Make the most of your journey by upgrading to a 235-square-foot Suite at a surprisingly reasonable price. Or be the one lucky traveler per departure who reserves the top-of-the-line Owner's Suite, available on each Vantage ship. All suites onboard are jazz-themed, so be sure you reserve your favorite — From Louis Armstrong to Ella Fitzgerald or Dizzy Gillespie!
If you're traveling solo, you'll also have the choice of reserving a single cabin so you don't have to pay based on double room rates. The Voyager now features two different pricing categories for single travelers as well! (Availability is limited, so reserve promptly if interested.)
Five-Star Dining for the American Palate
You can look forward to gourmet cuisine that reflects genuine local fare adapted for the American palate. The chefs aboard our river ships have been trained in the European style, attending the best culinary schools and serving apprenticeships under master chefs.
The Bourbon Street Bistro Dining Room
In our elegant Bourbon Street Bistro dining room, enjoy one-seating dining, with no seating plan, so you can dine with whomever you choose. In this refined yet relaxed atmosphere, you'll find crisp white table linens, fine crystal, Villeroy & Boch dinnerware and silverware, fresh flowers, and attentive service.
Here, our chefs offer a daily menu of choices, including savory vegetarian and heart-healthy, lighter dishes, plus a salad bar at every lunch. We also offer generous breakfast and lunch buffets, and an afternoon snack. Tea, coffee, and hot chocolate are available around the clock.
Healthy Choices at Every Meal
With so many of your meals included, you’ll have ample opportunity to sample the best of regional cuisine – on board our ships, in our hotels, in local restaurants, even in family homes. But along with the international fare you’ll also find many American favorites and choices for the health-conscious. Special dietary requests, including gluten-free meals, can be accommodated for you and should be made prior to travel.
View our Sample Dinner Menu
Dine Alfresco in our Cotton Club Lounge
For a change of pace, you'll also be able to dine in the new Cotton Club Lounge, where you can enjoy healthy spa cuisine and other lighter choices, buffet-style. The Cotton Club Lounge boasts floor-to-ceiling windows for incomparable views. When the weather is right we retract the glass roof and slide open the back wall for a full alfresco experience. While seating is open during the day, demand is high at dinnertime and reservations are required. Send a request to your concierge prior to your cruise to confirm the evening you prefer, or wait and reserve once you are on board. The Voyager also features a complimentary ice cream buffet! (Available on the ms River Discovery II
, ms River Explorer II
, ms River Splendor
, ms River Venture
, and ms River Voyager
Join us in the Blue Note Lounge
Our new theme lounge, the Blue Note, is the place to go to relax, enjoy a drink with friends, and enjoy jazz-themed décor accents and entertainment. In keeping with the Blue Note theme, we’ve renamed our suites after the jazz legends like Louis Armstrong, Miles Davis, and other greats.
Full Wine & Beer Selection, plus Cocktails in the Lounge
We also stock a full wine and beer selection, so you can pair dishes with beer or wine from the region for a complete, authentic dining experience. The Blue Note Lounge offers a full cocktail selection during the afternoon and evening, as well as nightly entertainment.
Health & Wellness
One of the benefits of river cruising is that you go ashore just about every day, making it easy to go ashore for a morning run or an evening stroll. The Vantage ships now carry complimentary bicycles that you can sign out in port. Aboard ship, take advantage of the Solaris Deck walking/jogging track, as well as the fitness room, with treadmill, stationary bike, step machine, and free weights.
Please note, smoking is not permitted indoors; there is a designated smoking area outside.
On what side of the ship should I book my cabin?
It does not matter, as there is no "better" side of the ship. On some days, port-side cabins will be docked facing the shore; on other days it will be the starboard-side cabins.