Enjoy this vessel on these Vantage trips:
Vantage's Deluxe state-of-the-art ship — m/s River Voyager — The Greatest Ship on the European Rivers
- Entering Service: 2016
- Passenger Capacity: 176
- Crew: 45
- Length: 442 ft.
- Width: 38 ft.
- Draft: 4.8 ft.
The m/s River Voyager: Catered Exclusively to Vantage Travelers
- Double sinks in the bathroom of the Owner's Suite
- Jacuzzi bath and separate shower in the bathroom of the Owner's Suite
- Remote controlled curtains in all Deluxe Suites
- Individually-controlled tilt-up mattresses in all Deluxe Suites
- Self-defogging mirrors in the bathroom/s of all cabins
- Professional Espresso machine in the lounge
- One additional US plug & USB Ports in all stateroom/s
- A jazz-themed ship — from The Blue Note Lounge to the musician-named suites
New State-of-the-Art Interactive Features On Board!
- Ships designed with the American traveler in mind
- Intimate cruising with no more than 176 passengers on board
- Single seating dining with a tempting menu of American and European favorites, plus wine included with dinner
- Non-smoking throughout interior (designated smoking area on open-air Solaris Deck)
- Best passenger-to-staff ratio you'll find anywhere! Better than 4-to-1!
The Green Fleet: Environmentally Friendly Ships
- True Video on Demand…watch what you want, when you want, from our vast library of movies.
- Access to many US television channels such as M/SNBC, CNN, Discovery, and many more.
- View your journey, daily destination highlights, important events, flight information and many other key information from the comfort of your cabin.
- Follow your ship's journey through real time GPS tracking.
- Ship wide, wireless internet access… stay connected to loved ones through Facebook, email.
- Easily book your next Memorable Journey with full access to VantageTravel.com.
Vantage’s new ships are designed to the latest eco-friendly standards. That helps ensure a better cruise experience for you and a better future for your children and grandchildren.
Services & Amenities
- Energy-efficient Tier 2 engines run quieter, produce less exhaust, and save fuel.
- State-of-the-art water- and energy-saving are employed throughout, including “smart cabin” system/s and bright, efficient LED lighting.
- Quieter, more efficient hull designs save fuel and produce less wake.
- Waste treatment and recycling system/s comply fully with strict European Union standards. For example, 99% of water used on the ship is cleaned to drinking water quality before being returned to the river.
- FREE Wi-fi throughout the ship* (*Please Note: Connection quality varies depending on location)
- Early riser breakfast available daily
- Free coffee, tea & hot chocolate available 24 hours a day; cookies and snacks every afternoon
- Complimentary wine, beer, and soft drinks available every night at dinner during your river cruise
- Fitness room with treadmill, stationary bicycle, free weights, plus walking/jogging track on Solaris deck
- Wide selection of bicycles including “E-Bikes” onboard for complimentary use in ports
- Morning Exercise Stretching on the Sundeck * weather permitting
- Shuffleboard and mini-golf available on the Sundeck
- Souvenirs and sundries available
- Playing cards and selection of games available
- Blue Note Lounge serving from noon until last guest retires
- Entertainment onboard featuring local performers coming aboard in select ports, plus jukebox filled with nostalgic music hits
- Cotton Club Lounge with floor-to-ceiling windows for incomparable views. When the weather is right, we retract the glass roof and slide open the back wall for a full alfresco experience.
- Twice-daily housekeeping service with evening turndown
- Massage Studio on board
- Elevator between Navigator, Explorer, and Odyssey decks, plus hydraulic chairlift to the open-air Solaris deck