Enjoy this vessel on these Vantage trips:
Vantage's Deluxe state-of-the-art ship — m/s River Voyager — The Greatest Ship on the European Rivers
- Entered Service: 2016
- Passenger Capacity: 176
- Crew: 45
- Length: 442 ft.
- Width: 38 ft.
- Draft: 4.8 ft.
The m/s River Voyager: Catering Exclusively to Vantage Travelers
- New for 2020! Solo Connections — Exclusive onboard events
- New for 2020! Exclusive concierge service available on every departure
- Double sinks in the bathroom of the Owner's Suite
- Jacuzzi bath and separate shower in the bathroom of the Owner's Suite
- Remote controlled curtains in all Deluxe Suites
- Individually controlled tilt-up mattresses in all Deluxe Suites
- Self-defogging mirrors in the bathroom/s of all cabins
- Professional espresso machine in the lounge, Nespresso™ machines in Owner’s Suite, Deluxe Suites, A & AS cabins
- US plug & USB Ports in all stateroom/s
- A jazz-themed ship — from The Blue Note Lounge to the musician-named suites
New State-of-the-Art Interactive Features On Board!
- Ship designed with the American traveler in mind
- Intimate cruising with no more than 176 passengers on board
- Single seating dining with a tempting menu of American and European favorites, plus wine included with dinner
- Non-smoking throughout interior (designated smoking area on open-air Solaris Deck)
- Best passenger-to-staff ratio you'll find anywhere! Better than 4-to-1!
The Green Fleet: Environmentally Friendly Ships
- True Video on Demand . . . watch what you want, when you want, from our vast library of movies
- Access to many US television channels such as MSNBC, CNN, Discovery, and many more
- View your journey, daily destination highlights, important events, flight information and many other key information from the comfort of your cabin
- Follow your ship's journey through real-time GPS tracking
- Ship-wide, wireless Internet access . . . stay connected to loved ones through email, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other social media channels
- Easily book your next Memorable Journey with full access to VantageTravel.com
Vantage’s new ships are designed to the latest eco-friendly standards. That helps ensure a better cruise experience for you and a better future for your children and grandchildren.
Services & Amenities
- Energy-efficient Tier 2 engines run quieter, produce less exhaust, and save fuel
- State-of-the-art water- and energy-saving are employed throughout, including “smart cabin” system/s and bright, efficient LED lighting
- Quieter, more efficient hull designs save fuel and produce less wake
- Waste treatment and recycling system/s comply fully with strict European Union standards. For example, 99% of water used on the ship is cleaned to drinking water quality before being returned to the river
- We provide you with a souvenir refillable water bottle to be used daily on excursions
Please note that double-docking side by side is common practice in many European ports and there may be times you have to walk through another ship to get to shore.
- FREE Wi-Fi throughout the ship *Please Note: Connection quality varies depending on location
- Mini-golf, chess board and shuffleboard on the Sundeck
- Entertainment onboard featuring local performers coming aboard in select ports, plus jukebox filled with nostalgic music hits
- Onboard Musician playing in the lounge during cocktail hour and dinner in the dining room. Musician also plays music to dance to in the lounge while bar is open on nights that outside entertainment is not onboard — so there is always nightly entertainment
- Bicycles, including e-bikes, onboard for complimentary use in ports
- Morning exercise stretching on the sundeck * weather permitting
- Fitness room with treadmill, stationary bicycle, free weights, plus walking/jogging track on Solaris deck
- Early riser breakfast available daily
- Free coffee, tea & hot chocolate available 24 hours a day; cookies and snacks every afternoon
- Cotton Club Lounge with floor-to-ceiling windows for incomparable views. When the weather is temperate, we retract the glass roof and slide open the back wall for a full alfresco experience.
- Complimentary local wines, locally brewed beers, and soft drinks available every night at dinner during your river cruise
- Full cocktail selection available for purchase
- Enjoy complimentary cocktail-making demonstrations onboard
- Blue Note Lounge serving from noon until last guest retires
- Playing cards and selection of board games available to enjoy with family and friends, including new friends you meet on the ship
- Souvenirs and sundries available
- Luxurious hotel-style linens, L’Occitane de Provence bath products, and much more
- Twice-daily housekeeping service with evening turndown
- Pamper yourself onboard by visiting the Massage Studio
- Elevator between Navigator, Explorer, and Odyssey decks, plus hydraulic chairlift to the open-air Solaris deck
*Complimentary Wi-Fi service is available aboard the ships in our Deluxe European river fleet. However, because the availability of wireless Internet access is based on local cell phone coverage (vs cable connections), unavoidable wireless service blackouts may occur.