$699 PER PERSON | 4 DAYS | $174 PER DAY
Prepare yourself for the stunning beauty and superb vintages of the Cape Winelands, one of the world's most celebrated and beautiful wine regions. This area regularly draws discerning travelers from around the world, and on this extension, you'll understand why it enchants visitors so thoroughly.
Your Price Includes:
French Huguenots immigrated to this region in the late 17th century, bringing their knowledge of viniculture with them — and thus the wine industry was born in South Africa. Making the 45-minute drive from Cape Town, you’ll enjoy some time wine tasting and touring the estates here, exploring the delightful towns of Franschhoek and Stellenbosch as you learn about the history here. Enhance your experience (and value) by adding this extension to your discoveries in Africa.
- 3 nights' accommodations: at the Spier Hotel (or similar)
- 6 Excursions: Tour of Stellenbosch, tour of Franschhoek, 3 wine tastings, Wine Cellar tour
- 7 meals: 3 breakfasts, 2 lunches, and 2 dinners
- All transfers and baggage handling (where permitted)
- The services of a Regional Expert