Join us on the journey of a lifetime on board the Ocean Explorer's inaugural season in 2021!
Vantage’s first small ship ocean going expedition vessel will circumnavigate the globe with a roster of exciting new expeditions that take you to the hidden gems and unsung glories of Southeast Asia, the Arabian Peninsula, the Mediterranean, and beyond. Many of these exclusive itineraries feature only one departure, and some are already sold out — so secure your spot today!
For those who believe there can never be a true synergy between luxury travel and expedition cruising, the 5-star Ocean Explorer defies expectations. Fine dining, small passenger-to-crew ratio, spa amenities and services await onboard — along with adventures like small-group wildlife viewing, biking, kayaking and paddle-boarding offshore. What’s more, the Ocean Explorer features the latest satellite and navigation technology, including ULSTEIN X-BOW® technology, allowing for smoother sailing and deeper exploration into packed ice, enhancing your comfort as you traverse the world’s seas.
Intimate in scale, the Ocean Explorer will accommodate up to 162 guests with 77 cabins and a landmark 15 solo cabins. Breathtaking views abound on the ship’s top deck observation lounge. Be enraptured during curated lectures, programs, musical performances, and cultural events held in the multilevel lounge, or relax by the swimming pool. Our onboard Concierge will cater to your every need, both pre-trip and during the cruise. Learn more about Vantage’s small ship cruising experience.
Plus, with convenient back-to-back options, you can put two or three cruises together for the ultimate adventure!
Here’s what else:
- 77 cabins, including a landmark 15 solo cabins
- The latest satellite and navigation capabilities, including ULSTEIN X-BOW® technology
- State-of-the-art safety technology, Polar Code 6 compliant, and fully compliant with the latest SOLAS requirements in expedition cruising in Antarctica and the Arctic
- Environmentally friendly standards with reduced emissions into air and sea and lower energy consumption
- Elevator from bottom to top deck
Plus these stunning amenities:
- A culinary program offering gourmet dining and regional fare, with wine and beer included at dinner
- Hot-rock cooking restaurant
- Multistory lounge and lobby
- Three bars and various lounges
- Top deck observation deck for gatherings, lecturers, performances, and more
- Spa, massage, and hair services available at the onboard spa
- Raised infinity pool
- Two hot tubs
- Fitness center
- Curated lectures, programs, musical performances, and cultural events
- 1:8 passenger-to-crew ratio, plus onboard Concierge (not available on polar expeditions)
- On expeditions, enjoy the services and curated lectures of a 5- or 17-person Expedition Team, comprised of experts in their field
- Knowledgeable expedition staff by region
- Onboard medical doctor (travelers are responsible for medical fees associated with doctor visit and medications)
- Gift Shop
- Library with over 200 titles
- Separate, intimate dining space for groups or special events (available upon request)
- Complimentary unlimited WiFi (WiFi on certain segments of trips may not be available)
- Entertainment programming with 100 movie titles
The Beauty of the British Isles — NOW OPEN FOR 2021!
Smoky whiskeys . . . prehistoric settlements . . . the distinctive tone of bagpipes . . . the rich, rolling fields of the British countryside . . . all of this — and more — awaits you on a new expedition to the United Kingdom and British Isles.
Let's embark upon the extraordinary together.
Stay connected! Sign up to receive news on our small ship cruises, including limited-time savings, and more!