Join us on the journey of a lifetime on board the Ocean Explorer's inaugural season in 2021!
Come March, Vantage’s first small ship ocean going expedition vessel will circumnavigate the globe with a roster of exciting new expeditions that take you to the hidden gems and unsung glories of Southeast Asia, the Arabian Peninsula, the Mediterranean, and beyond. Many of these exclusive itineraries feature only one departure, and some are already sold out — so secure your spot today!
For those who believe there can never be a true synergy between luxury travel and expedition cruising, the 5-star Ocean Explorer defies expectations. Fine dining, small passenger-to-crew ratio, spa amenities and services await onboard — along with adventures like small-group wildlife viewing, biking, kayaking and paddle-boarding offshore. What’s more, the Ocean Explorer features the latest satellite and navigation technology, including ULSTEIN X-BOW® technology, allowing for smoother sailing and deeper exploration into packed ice, enhancing your comfort as you traverse the world’s seas.
Intimate in scale, the Ocean Explorer will accommodate up to 170 guests with 77 cabins and a landmark 15 solo cabins. Breathtaking views abound on the ship’s top deck observation lounge. Be enraptured during curated lectures, programs, musical performances, and cultural events held in the multilevel lounge, relax by the swimming pool, or catch a movie on the outdoor movie screen. Our onboard Concierge will cater to your every need, both pre-trip and during the cruise. Learn more about Vantage’s small ship cruising experience.
Plus, with convenient back-to-back options, you can put two or three cruises together for the ultimate adventure!
Here’s what else:
- 77 cabins, including a landmark 15 solo cabins
- The latest satellite and navigation capabilities, including ULSTEIN X-BOW® technology
- State-of-the-art safety technology, Polar Code 6 compliant (as rated by the International Association of Classification Societies to ensure safety in polar waters), and fully compliant with the latest SOLAS requirements in expedition cruising
- A culinary program offering gourmet dining and regional fare, with wine and beer included at dinner
- Multi-story lounge and lobby
- Top deck observation deck for gatherings, lecturers, performances, and more
- Health and wellness options including: onboard spa, swimming pool, and fitness center
- Outdoor movie screen
- Curated lectures, programs, musical performances, and cultural events
- Small passenger-to-crew ratio, plus onboard Concierge
- Knowledgeable expedition staff by region
- Onboard medical doctor
- Separate, intimate dining space for special events (available upon request)
- Environmentally friendly standards with reduced emissions into air and sea and lower energy consumption
The Beauty of the British Isles — NOW OPEN FOR 2021!
Smoky whiskeys . . . prehistoric settlements . . . the distinctive tone of bagpipes . . . the rich, rolling fields of the British countryside . . . all of this — and more — awaits you on a new expedition to the United Kingdom and British Isles.
Want to be the First to know about Exclusive Vantage Travel News & Offers? Sign up to become a Vantage Insider today!
Simply provide your contact details & we’ll keep you updated on the latest news, special offers, incentives, and journeys for Vantage travelers.
Let's embark upon the extraordinary together.
Stay connected! Sign up to receive news on our small ship cruises, including limited-time savings, and more!