Vantage is marking a major milestone with the launch of our new intimately scaled ocean cruising ship, the Ocean Explorer
, scheduled to launch in March 2021 for luxury global exploration. The Ocean Explorer’s
sister ship, the Ocean Odyssey
, is set to launch in 2022.
For those who believe there can never be a true synergy between luxury travel and expedition cruising, we’re defying expectations. Fine dining, small passenger-to-crew ratio, spa amenities and services await on board — along with adventures like small-group wildlife viewing, biking, kayaking and paddle-boarding offshore. What’s more, the Ocean Explorer
features the latest satellite and navigation technology, including ULSTEIN X-BOW® technology, allowing for smoother sailing and deeper exploration into packed ice, enhancing your comfort as you traverse the world’s seas.
Intimate in scale, the Ocean Explorer
will accommodate up to 170 guests with 77 cabins and a landmark 15 solo cabins. Breathtaking views abound on the ship’s soaring multilevel observation lounge and lobby. Relax by the swimming pool, catch a movie on the outdoor movie screen, or be enraptured during curated lectures, programs, musical performances and cultural events. Vantage’s on-board concierge will cater to every guest’s every need, both pre-trip and during the cruise.
In its inaugural year, the five-star Ocean Explorer
will circumnavigate the globe with itineraries exploring Asia, Europe, the Americas, and Antarctica. With our convenient back-to-back options, you can put two or three cruises together for the ultimate adventure!
Don't wait! Secure your spot on the NEW Ocean Explorer
with a $500 per person refundable pre-reservation and be the first to explore the globe on this groundbreaking vessel!
Here’s what else awaits:
- Eight stateroom configurations, most of which have full walk-out balconies, for the most flexible style of travel — plus, unique TriLuxe Suites designed for comfortable triple-occupancy as well as adjoining room options
- A culinary program offering gourmet dining incorporating regional fare
- All beer and wine included with dinner
- Health and wellness options including: onboard spa, swimming pool, and gymnasium
- Expert cultural lecturers’ and curated performances
- Knowledgeable expedition staff by region
- Separate, intimate space for all of your group’s private dining needs (available upon request)
- Environmentally friendly standards with reduced emissions into air and sea and lower energy consumption
- Dynamic positioning technology
- State of the art safety technology, Polar Code 6 compliant, and fully compliant with the latest SOLAS requirements in expedition cruising
- Rolls Royce stabilizer system “Safe Return to Port” technology
- Multiple launching platforms to allow for easy and quick loading of expedition landing craft, kayaks, standup paddleboards
- Small passenger-to-crew ratio
- Onboard medical doctor