The wait is finally over — the first Ocean Explorer itineraries are open for sale!
Launching from Hong Kong in 2021, Vantage’s first small ship ocean going expedition vessel will circumnavigate the globe with a roster of exciting new expeditions that will bring you to the hidden gems and unsung glories of Southeast Asia, the Arabian Peninsula, the Mediterranean, and beyond. Be sure to check back often, as we’ll be debuting even more Ocean Explorer expeditions over the coming days and weeks!
For those who believe there can never be a true synergy between luxury travel and expedition cruising, the 5-star Ocean Explorer defies expectations. Fine dining, small passenger-to-crew ratio, spa amenities and services await onboard — along with adventures like small-group wildlife viewing, biking, kayaking and paddle-boarding offshore. What’s more, the Ocean Explorer features the latest satellite and navigation technology, including ULSTEIN X-BOW® technology, allowing for smoother sailing and deeper exploration into packed ice, enhancing your comfort as you traverse the world’s seas.
Intimate in scale, the Ocean Explorer will accommodate up to 170 guests with 77 cabins and a landmark 15 solo cabins. Breathtaking views abound on the ship’s top deck observation lounge and lobby. Be enraptured during curated lectures, programs, musical performances, and cultural events held in the multilevel lounge, relax by the swimming pool, or catch a movie on the outdoor movie screen. Our onboard Concierge will cater to your every need, both pre-trip and during the cruise.
Plus, with convenient back-to-back options, you can put two or three cruises together for the ultimate adventure! Here’s what else:
- 77 cabins, including a landmark 15 solo cabins
- The latest satellite and navigation capabilities, including ULSTEIN X-BOW® technology
- State-of-the-art safety technology, Polar Code 6 compliant, and fully compliant with the latest SOLAS requirements in expedition cruising
- A culinary program offering gourmet dining and regional fare, with wine and beer included at dinner
- Top deck observation lounge and lobby
- Multilevel observation lounge for gatherings, lecturers, performances, and more
- Health and wellness options including: onboard spa, swimming pool, and gymnasium
- Outdoor movie screen
- Curated lectures, programs, musical performances, and cultural events
- Small passenger-to-crew ratio, plus onboard Concierge
- Knowledgeable expedition staff by region
- Onboard medical doctor
- Separate, intimate dining space for special events (available upon request)
- Environmentally friendly standards with reduced emissions into air and sea and lower energy consumption