Welcome to a brand-new season of cruising! In 2022, the 5-star Ocean Odyssey
makes its debut on the world’s seas, following in the footsteps of its sister ship, the Ocean Explorer.
A new ship means new destinations, so set your sights on Bali, Montenegro, Croatia, the U.S. Great Lakes, Colombia, and more!
For those who believe there can never be a true synergy between luxury travel and expedition cruising, the Ocean Odyssey
and Ocean Explorer
defy expectations. Fine dining, small passenger-to-crew ratio, spa amenities and services await onboard — along with adventures like small-group wildlife viewing, biking, kayaking and paddle-boarding offshore. What’s more, these vessel feature the latest satellite and navigation technology, including ULSTEIN X-BOW® technology, allowing for smoother sailing and deeper exploration into packed ice, enhancing your comfort as you traverse the globe.
Be enraptured during curated lectures, programs, musical performances, and cultural events held in the multilevel lounge, relax by the swimming pool, or catch a movie on the outdoor movie screen. Our onboard Concierge will cater to your every need, both pre-trip and during the cruise.
Plus, with convenient back-to-back options, you can put two or three cruises together for the ultimate adventure!
Here’s what else:
- Enjoy an intimate cruising experience with just 77 cabins, including a landmark number of solo cabins, and a maximum capacity of 162 travelers
- The latest satellite and navigation capabilities, including ULSTEIN X-BOW® technology
- State-of-the-art safety technology, Polar Code 6 compliant (as rated by the International Association of Classification Societies to ensure safety in polar waters), and fully compliant with the latest SOLAS requirements in expedition cruising
- A culinary program offering gourmet dining and regional fare, with wine and beer included at dinner
- Multi-story lounge and lobby
- Top deck observation deck for gatherings, lecturers, performances, and more
- Health and wellness options including: onboard spa, swimming pool, and fitness center
- Outdoor movie screen
- Curated lectures, programs, musical performances, and cultural events
- Small passenger-to-crew ratio, plus onboard Concierge
- Knowledgeable expedition staff by region
- Onboard medical doctor
- Separate, intimate dining space for special events (available upon request)
- Environmentally friendly standards with reduced emissions into air and sea and lower energy consumption
2022 Ocean Odyssey Inaugural Season Journeys
If you haven’t yet experienced the indulgences of a small ship voyage, now is your chance to secure your first choice of departure date, cabin category, and more, with an exclusive pre-reservation. Give us a call at 1-800-322-6677 to take advantage of this no-risk reservation for your trip of a lifetime on the new 5-star Ocean Odyssey
Spice Route Sojourn: Singapore to Dubai
Asia, Middle East
Malaysia, mosques, Mahatma Gandhi. From Thailand’s swoon-worthy beaches to the towering skyscrapers of the United Arab Emirates, you’ll explore an all-star array of countries, cities, panoramas, religions, cuisine, and cultures on a journey that’s as immersive as it is utterly transformative. Setting off from Singapore, discover 8 nations — Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, India, Sri Lanka, Oman, Qatar, and United Arab Emirates — while being pampered with luxury aboard the Ocean Odyssey
European Grand Voyage: Zagreb to Stockholm
The Mediterranean, Europe
A trip of a lifetime is a subjective thing … unless it’s Vantage’s European Grand Voyage
. This 81-day voyage begins in Croatia and culminates in Stockholm, featuring a pantheon of cultural encounters and experiences, as well as bucket-list destinations such as the British Isles, Sicily, and Croatia’s Dalmatian Coast. You’ll get a comprehensive view of Scandinavia and the Baltics, with visits to Norway, Denmark and its Faroe Islands, Finland, Latvia, Estonia, Poland, and Sweden. Plus, trace the Iberian Peninsula and spend two days in Bordeaux for Michelin-starred dining and wine, wine, wine!